Tuesday, April 30, 2013

10 things I think/know I will miss…yes a large portion of them are food!


1.     My Families – Tons of kiddos that will change so much in 8 months!  Not to mention leaving my brand new fiancé!


2.     Provel Cheese/Imo’s – No explanation needed, but no one outside of St. Louis understands
3.     Mom’s Fried Chicken – Luckily I got my fill at my birthday meal just a few weeks ago!
4.     Coffee Shop Downstairs – Morning latte, evening gelato, just love it!
5.     My every day work routine – Change can just be scary
6.     My Co-Workers and friends – Never ending amount of support from these gal pals!


7.     Toasted Ravioli – Another St. Louis tradition, although I think it’s expanding!
8.     My Big Apartment – Moving to a studio, different blog post to come, I’m sure
9.     Walks to get froyo on Washington Avenue – Good friends, good company, good froyo
10. Lake Ashley – Good ole’ Bourbon, MO listening to ZBB on the lake with a glass of wine with friends and family.  Nothing can beat it, not even Lake Geneva!



No comments:

Post a Comment