Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The beginning


Just over 2 years ago I started a career that I love at Nestle Purina.  Little did I know, a few teams, some great leadership and a short amount of time later, I’d be on my way to Vevey, Switzerland.

I was told on January 30, that I had in fact been accepted into the Digital Acceleration Team.  To my great surprise, but overwhelming honor, I began preparing.  As a Midwest girl, born and raised, this took a lot! 

A number of discussions, a few happy, but anxious tears and an engagement later, here I am on a plane headed over with my fiancé, and I could not be more excited.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I’m thrilled that I get to be a part of it and even more excited to share my journey with my supportive co-workers, supervisors and loved ones along the way. 




No comments:

Post a Comment