Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Rhine Falls - The Biggest in Europe

Hi Everyone!  I know I have been slacking on the blog lately, so tonight is going to be a two post kind of night.

First off, I want to tell everyone about my visit to Rhine Falls two weeks ago.  Rhine Falls is located in the small town of Schaffhausen which is in the German speaking part of Switzerland.  It was absolutely gorgeous!  I can't believe in a quick two hour train ride, this is what is waiting.  I may go back on August 1st which is National Day in Switzerland.  You can take boats out by the falls and they do a fireworks show at night.  I'll keep you posted.





Not only did we visit the waterfalls, but we decided to be adventurous and do a ropes course and zip lines with a view of the falls throughout.  I will spare you the pictures with a look of terror in my eyes, but it was so much fun!  I was sore for days, but it was totally worth it!



No comments:

Post a Comment