Friday, June 14, 2013

Work Preview - Dat II

I know I talk a lot about my worldly travels, but I must not forget why I am actually here.

Work has been taking up most of my time, but I can't complain, because it has been truly an amazing experience so far.

The program I am in, is eight months.  They take around 12ish people from all over the world and put them in the Centre for 8 month missions.  I am in the third wave, since this program started.  The goal is that I take all of my learnings, experiences and new knowledge home with me in January and implement a large portion back into my home market - Nestle Purina US.

Here is a video that was just released from the Wave 2 of the Digital Acceleration Team.  Good preview to give some insight of what I am doing every day.

Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2KjwoxhvAs

No comments:

Post a Comment